Building your brand’s content is a big deal.
To get it right, you’ll need a team that:
asks the right questions to get to the core of your brand
- understands the best strategies to achieve business outcomes
- has extensive experience writing across a variety of genres and industries
- is reliable, efficient and cost-effective
- takes the stress out of all things word-related
- has a bunch of satisfied clients ready and willing to vouch for them
- knows what they’re doing
Luckily, you've just stumbled across one.
Behind Words by Wanless...
Is Mrs Wanless. Or Steph. Or grammar girl! Let’s go with Steph.
Steph has almost 15 years’ experience in the Australian media, communications and content sector, working for and with a variety of brands including Fairfax Digital, Mars, KitchenAid, IOOF, National Insurance Brokers Association, SEEK, Women’s Fitness Magazine, Perth Airport, Travellers Choice and Commonwealth Bank, as well as some of the country’s top agencies.
A natural storyteller with enviable curiosity and an unwavering commitment to deadlines and grammar, Steph strategically crafts tight, concise, compelling copy to grab attention and tell brand stories with purpose.